The most notable feature that separates ARPMAX engineered polymers from all other plastic compounds are their thermal properties. In general, many ARPMAX polymers provide a continuous service temperature in the range of 302° F (150° C) or above. Thermal stability aside, ARPMAX polymers maintain a variety of other beneficial qualities and are often chosen because they exhibit:
• High Fatigue Resistance
• High Impact Resistance
• High Chemical Resistance
• Excellent Abrasion Resistance
• Synthetic Metal Compatible
• High Performance Polymer Applications
• "Self-Lubricating" Innovation (patents pending)
• Very Low Co-Efficient of Friction
• High Tensile Strength
• High Heat Exposure and Shock Absorption applications
• Emission Proof and Radiation Resistant components
• Sterilization and Hydrolysis Resistant materials
• Components for Aircraft and Aerospace applications
• Excellent Colorability
• Extended Part Life
• Lightweight Compared to Metals
• Lot and Batch Traceable
• Reduced Maintenance and Downtime
ARPMAX Technical Support
If you are looking for a high performance polymer to fit your project needs, contact the technical team at ARPMAX.com
Our team takes a value-added approach that helps you identify high performance polymer solutions for your applications. We can help match your application to a polymer formulation that will be cost effective while meeting the requirements of your application.
The team at ARPMAX Engineered Polymers has a wide variety of resources available in-house. We are ready to help you find the high performance polymer that best fits your application in terms of cost and performance.
Contact ARPMAX for all your high performance polymer requirements.
.... if it’s not ARPMAX, it should be!